Borlotti beans are believed to have originated in Colombia and then bred in Italy to their exacting standards. They are a culinary treat; nutty, sweetish in flavour with a smooth creamy texture, excellent with soups, including minestrone and pasta e fagioli, they also perform brilliantly with meat dishes.
Soaking 12 h; cooking time 60’ ca.
- Fine quality organically grown Italian produce
- Excellent with many dishes, from soups and stew to salads and meat
- Very healthy: they are rich in protein, fibre, vitamins, iron, potassium and are low in fat
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- From a small eco-friendly company