Tartufata sauce is a delicious blend of chopped truffles, porcini and champignons mushrooms, black olives, anchovies and extra virgin olive oil. Extremely versatile and ready to use, it adds that unique truffle taste to many of your dishes. Tartufata makes a lovely topping for crostini (toasted bread), an outstanding dressing for pasta or rice, goes very well with meat, scrambled eggs or omelettes and it is just perfect with roasted or mashed potatoes. A final tip: spread some tartufata over a pizza and you will turn it into a gourmet delight! This truffle treat comes from a small Italian artisanal producer, who follows traditional recipes, using only fresh local truffles and other high quality ingredients.
- 100 % fine quality Italian artisanal product
- An outstanding ready to use truffle sauce
- A delicious blend of truffles, mushrooms, olives, anchovies and extra virgin olive oil
- Extremely versatile, it can create a great truffle dish in a matter of minutes.
- A lovely bread topping and unique sauce for pasta or rice, it goes very well with eggs and potatoes